Jeff:Those roses are beautiful Joan.
那些玫瑰很漂亮,瓊。
Joan:I know. Smell them. Don't they smell wonderful?
我知道,聞一聞,它們不是很好聞嗎?
Jeff:They do. Which romantic sent you those?
沒錯,哪一個浪漫的人送給你的?
Joan:The only man that I need.
我需要的、唯一的那個男人。
Jeff:Who's that?
那是誰?
Joan:My husband, of course.
當然是我丈夫了。
Jeff:I wonder if he knows how lucky he is to be married to you.
我在想他是否知道他娶了你有多么幸運?
Joan:I think so! I tell him at least five times a week what a lucky guy he is.
我想是的!每周我至少告訴他五次他是一個多么幸運的人。
Jeff:I hope I can be as lucky in love as you are.
我希望我能像你那么幸運,在愛河里暢游。
Joan:It has nothing to do with luck,Jeff! You need to be sensitive, patient and considerate.
這和運氣沒有關系,杰夫!你得敏感、周到、有耐心。
Jeff:That sounds like too much hard work. I think I will stay single!
那聽起來太難了。我想我會保持獨身! |